Make Your Move a Smooth Transition
Smooth Transitions of St. Louis, a fully bonded and insured company, provides relocation and move management solutions for families in transition. We are dedicated to helping you coordinate and manage an emotional and physical lifestyle change whether it is a senior downsizing, a family move, or a divorce. Many times adult children are not available to assist with the move of their parents due to distance, careers, or their own family obligations. We will treat your loved ones like our own family, with care and compassion. We move people first, then boxes.
There is an emotional attachment to your belongings and determining which items to move can be very difficult. We will create a customized moving plan that guides you through the sorting of a lifetime of memories as you decide what possessions to keep or discard. We provide a menu of services and will “do as little or as much as needed”.
Our Services Include:
• Sorting and decision-making
• Space planning/floor plan
• Carefully and efficiently pack all items
• Arrange and supervise movers
• Unpack and set up new home
• Finishing touches
• Delivery of treasured items to family members
• Cross-country shipping
• Local deliveries
• Assistance of home dispersal
• Arrangement for resale of items
• Items accurately inventoried for tax purposes
• Client’s choice of local or national charitable organizations
• Recycle and repurpose items
• Leave home broom clean and ready for next step
Smooth Transitions of St Louis is a proud member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM), which provides access to national resources, education and training. We are bound by a pledge of ethics, integrity, safety and professional development (Pledge of Ethics).
Smooth Transitions also offers “Age in Place” consultations for seniors to accommodate the changes needed to allow them to stay in their homes as long as possible. We make the home safe and accessible by de-cluttering, discarding, and reorganizing items to simplify lifestyles.
Find more Smooth Transitions